Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jon and Jaclyn



I shot Jon and Jaclyn's wedding earlier this summer in Columbus!  It was a beautiful wedding, at the Columbus Athenaeum.  This place really rocks, and is an awesome setting for ceremonies and receptions.  

It turned out to be, I think, the hottest day of the year!  We intended to  do a lot of shooting outdoors in Columbus, but I walked outside one time, and no lie, within 20 seconds I was sweating through my shirt.  So we stuck to indoors and stayed cool.  

My 2nd shooter for the day (Trevor) and I had a really great time shooting, and we are so glad we got to be a part of Jon and Jaclyn's big day!  Congratulations guys!

Here are a few random images from the day.
   

1 comment:

nicole boulton said...

the pictures look awesome tyler! cant wait to see the rest :)