Saturday, July 3, 2010

Studio Sharpe...

A lot of you guys from the area probably know this... but I thought I should announce it on my blog. The images on this post are of the future Tyler Sharpe Photography studio! We bought this building a few weeks ago, and have been working really hard on it.... the inside was completely filled with trash, and there are a ton of repairs that need to be done. Basically right now we are just finishing up gutting it, so we can entirely redo it. But, if you have a decent imagination, you can see that it is going to be completely awesome! I can't wait to get it up and running.





The property includes this small yard and barn in the back. It's working out great for storage of a bunch of things from inside the actual building right now. I will post pictures of the project and its progression. These were actually taken over a month ago already.