Thursday, February 11, 2010

Paparazzi Action


Alright, so the last few days have been so great. I have been meaning to get some more posts up on here, but it has been tough finding the time.... since I have been having so much fun. I know that people back home have wanted to see some more of the shots or Orlando Bloom, so I thought I would throw a few more up. Its really funny, come to find out, people on the crew and such really thought Matt and I were paparazzi. Which, I guess technically we kinda were for the day... We met some real neat guys that do it for a living, and heard some interesting stories. It is just funny that the crew was actually aware of us.... and I am actually a photographer from Ohio, that just happened to have my camera.





I have had several other celebrity sightings.... which is fun, but when it happens, you realize it really isn't that big of a deal. At least for me. For some people, I think it is more so. Anyway, I saw Josh Groban at the Grove (a shopping area/market), also saw Giada there filming a show later in the week, the woman doctor from The Doctors, in Beverly Hills, and Paula Dean shooting a show at Venice Beach.



I feel bad sometimes because I bet people think I am paparazzi... but I actually just have a large lens on my camera!

So these are kinda just some fun shots I thought people might get a kick out of. I will get some better images from my trip up here soon... maybe tonight, I dunno.

No comments: