Saturday, January 30, 2010

Professional Bull Riders, Toledo Invitational


Friday night, I was lucky to get the chance to go and shoot the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) Invite at the Lucas County Arena, in Toledo. It was really great! I have wanted to get down to the arena since it opened, so I was glad to finally get to check it out. It is such a nice place... I am excited that it is bringing some great shows to this area. I still need to get down there and watch a Walleyes game sometime. And I was looking on their website, and TobyMac and Skillet are going to be there in March. Might just have to look into getting some tickets for that. Check it out!

Well anyway, here are a few shots from the night. I will most likely post a lot more.

I believe this is Shane Stiffler riding Poncho.... wait maybe not. I'm not sure if this paper I have is in the order they rode or not.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tyler these shots are awesome! I am also extremely jealous. ~Sabrina