Friday, January 8, 2010

Combines


Hey everyone. I just got done video-chatting with a friend of mine out in LA. We were discussing my trip out there, which will take place at the beginning of February. Very excited about it.

Also, ATTENTION ALL... EVERYONE, or anyone who will be getting married in 2010. Next Saturday (the 16th), there will be a bridal fair at the Delta Banquet Hall... in Delta? ... I dunno, I have the address here somewhere. But there will be a bridal fair with photographers (including myself), umm some other vendors and such that have to do with weddings, a "fashion show" at like 1:00. Anyone interested should go! If you have an ?'s, let me know... ty@tylersharpe.com. But it should be a good time.

Here are some images of mine.....






Have a great weekend!

No comments: