Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cards


Whoa, it has been a really long time since I have posted. Give me a break! I have been busy!

So, several people have had me do greeting card inserts. So here are some of the ones that I have thrown together. I enjoy doing them, they are something a little different than just taking photos. Like I have said before, I don't consider myself a design expert.... so I enjoy the chance to practice and improve myself!

We are running out of time before Christmas.... so if anyone wants me to do any of these for this year still, you best contact me soon!




2 comments:

bets-and-erk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bets-and-erk said...

great cards, tyler. rebekah is so big!! and i had meredith zeiter in kindergarten. keep up the good work, and happy new year!

-betsy woeste