Thursday, November 19, 2009

LCHS Cheer Books

About two weeks ago I had a rush order for some photo books for the LCHS cheerleading squad. They were having their end of the year banquet the next week and wanted some gifts for the girls. I whipped up some books and got the order in... half of them came before the weekend, and the rest got here Monday afternoon (the banquet was that evening). So it worked out great, and I was really happy with how the books turned out! I really enjoy doing design stuff like this, and I think I continue to improve in this area (design doesn't come as naturally to me as it does some people).

Here are a few pages from the books!




Some of the photos are from a shoot I did with the squad earlier in the year, some are from shots that I took during the season, and some are files that the coach gave me.

Check out my website for info on CUSTOM HOLIDAY CARD SPECIALS!!

No comments: