Monday, November 9, 2009

Bryce


This little fella is Bryce. He belongs to one of my great friends, Nick. It was such an awesome shoot because I haven't got to see Nick for quite some time! His brother is an old friend of mine from high school, so I spent quite a bit of time hangin at their house back in the day(which is crazy because it seems like it was just last weekend or something). Anyway, I probably haven't seen Nick for maybe even a couple years now, so it was AWESOME to get to reconnect with him.

Bryce warmed up to me pretty quickly, so in no time we were getting some great shots. These are a few of the ones I liked. What awesome blue eyes!



This week should be a good week for me to get caught up on some things. I have a ton to get edited from shoots the past few weeks. Hopefully I can concentrate... I get to go down for the buckeyes game this weekend, so I am pretty excited. I need to make a trip to get an OSU sweatshirt or something!

No comments: