Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dan and Lisa

I have been really busy, so it has been a while since I have posted!  Sorry for this.  I know so many of you check my blog about twice a day to see what is new :)  I'll try to pick up the postings.  Anyway, I have been busy editing, location scouting, shooting, etc.  

I am also working on trying to build a indoor studio setup.  I am trying to figure out what I can use for a backdrop sweep.  So if anyone has a rather large piece of white vinyl, muslin, etc... let me know!  I don't enjoy these types of shots(plain background in the studio) as much... but it is soon going to be cold out, and there will be much less shooting outdoors :(.

Here are some shots of Dan and Lisa that I took a couple days ago.  Their anniversary is coming up next week!  I had a lot of fun taking photos of them.  Such a fun and good looking couple.  I have known them since I was real young.  Their son is a good friend of mine.  I remember, it was the first time I stayed over at a friends house, and in the morning Dan made us burnt pancakes! haha  




1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Aww i love these Tyler! You did a great job!