Sunday, June 7, 2009

This Past Week, and Random Flower Shots

The past week here was a pretty good one. The weather has been great. Yesterday I went to Puffers Pond by Amherst and hung out on the beach for a while. After that, I joined some friends for a cookout at Unity Park. 

Tuesday, a couple of us went into Boston. We spent most of the time on Newbury Street. I also walked down to Fenway Park, which I had never been before. We ate at Fire and Ice Grill, which was really good. One of those places that you fill up and bowl with whatever, and they grill it and then bring it to you. Later we had pizza at a different place, but I can't remember what it was called. It was real good though. 

So I was looking through some of the pictures that I have taken recently, and I don't know why, but there were a ton of flower shots. Since there are so many, and I don't know what else to do with them, I figured I would post them on here. So here are some random flower images that I have taken recently.

Some kind of orange flower that I was amongst some grass at Puffers Pond. I don't know what it is.... so let me know if you do.

Some irises that were in one of the yards in the neighborhood. Saw them when I was walking around one morning. I have noticed a ton of people with these.
A poppy in Old Deerfield, on the campus of Deerfield Academy, and some flowers along the road in a meadow near the Montague Mill.

Someone's front yard in Montague.

My review is coming up this week. Either Tuesday or Wednesday. Finally!!


No comments: