Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Passed!

Well, my section's reviews were Tuesday and Wednesday. After sitting through almost my entire section, I finally was called up, second to last! I would go at the end.... Anyway, it was worth the wait, and they accepted my portfolio. I was pretty confident, but you can never be sure. 

They seemed to like most of my portrait work, and were glad that I am wanting to take my photography in that direction. So I am glad about that. I definitely don't want to totally abandon table-top stuff. It isn't as strong as my portrait work, and I would like to keep pushing myself and improving in that area.

(following is a random shot for one of my assignments that really has nothing much to do with this post)


Graduation is on the 19th, and then the plan is to try to hurry home so I can attend some weddings on the following day. I am excited to get home and have a fun , and hopefully busy, summer. And I am really excited to start doing some photography work back in NW Ohio. I really want to do some fun things photography wise, and bring a little more fun to portraiture in the area.

2 comments:

Jewel Imaging said...

Congratulations!

Conceptual still life? Its cool.

Tyler Sharpe Photography said...

Thanks!

Yeah, that's what it was for. After I shot this, I went home and ate spaghetti! haha.