Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hallmark Graduation

Tomorrow is graduation! I can't believe it is here already. I have a bittersweet feeling about the whole thing. I am so ready to get started with my photography career, but I am going to miss everyone at Hallmark (both fellow students and instructors). I have really started to get to know people and have a lot of fun. I am really hoping that I will be able to keep in touch with everyone, and I plan to.
The past few days have been good. My parents got here Tuesday night, and Wednesday we went into Boston. We checked out the historic sites of the city. It was a fun, and tiring day. Today we spent most of the day packing up my stuff. I don't know how I accumulated so many things. 
Though I will miss all of my Hallmark friends.... I am excited to get home and do some sweet photography!


My advertisement for the final...... Barrel of Monkeys!

No comments: