Monday, June 29, 2009

Erick and Betsy... My First Wedding!



This past weekend I got the chance to be second shooter at Erick and Betsy's Wedding. It was a ton of fun! The couple and families involved in the wedding were great and extremely nice. Thanks guys! I was a little worried about how I would feel about shooting a wedding, but it was really quite a bit of fun. It probably helped that I was taking photos of great people. 

It was an outdoor wedding, which I think makes for great pictures. The weather was wonderful (a little too wonderful on account of the sun), so we had to fight that a little bit. Oh, and the food was great too. Thanks for feeding us!

So here are some random shots that I took throughout the day. I like so many other images as well, but I feel like I am putting up too many images for one post as it is. Hope you like them!



    

  

1 comment:

Jewel Imaging said...

fun! Looks like you got some great images.