Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainy Day

Today was a pretty rainy, dreary day. I hoped that a certain package I am waiting for might come early and arrive today. Unfortunately it did not, but it should be here tomorrow! Very excited. 
I went to a few reviews, and we also had a sort of information fair at school. It was pretty good, picked up some literature that I will have to check out.
I decided to throw up some shots from a couple weeks ago. Trevor, Sarah, and I had visited North Adams, the Windsor Jambs, and a natural bridge. We were planning on going up Mt. Greylock, but the road hadn't opened yet. So here are a few photos.

View from the restaurant on the hair-pin turn.

  
Number on a building at MassMOCA, UMass students at the natural bridge area.


Me standing near the natural bridge.

Thats all for now.

No comments: