Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final Portfolio... DONE!

So Wednesday we turned in our final portfolios. How great it feels! It was such a busy last few weeks, but I enjoyed it so much. I am going to have the greatest job.
 
Since Wednesday, we have had the first section of reviews. The judges are being fairly hard on them, which I think is good. I think it will really help us to make sure our portfolios are solid before we start using them to get jobs. I'd rather get torn apart now than later. (Unfortunately I have to wait until he 9th/10th for mine to get reviewed).

I had a lot of fun shoots during the past few weeks. Here is a family shoot that I did. Such a good looking family! I did some portraits of the girls earlier in the year that turned out great. Here are a few random shots from the shoot.


What great models right?! 

Hopefully now that we have less to do, I will get more time to post some stuff. I am in the process of trying to figure out what direction I should go for buying a camera... and also trying to afford it! Exciting, but kind of depressing at the same time.....

1 comment:

Jewel Imaging said...

Hey! You know, you're right about the reviews; thats a good way to look at it.

What a beautiful family!